廣告贊助

1. I’ll be right back. (I’ll be with you in a minute.)
我馬上回來。

2. Can you go upstairs and check on your little brother?
你可以上樓看看弟弟的情況嗎?

 3. Rose steps outside the room.
蘿絲走出房間。

4. I have an important deal going through and I’ve go to nake this call.
我有一件重要的交易要處理,一定要打這通電話。

5. I’ll make a (telephone/phone) call tou Mary.
(I’ll call Mary.) (I’ll give Mary a call.) (I’ll ring Mary.) (I’ll give Mary a ring.)
我會打電話給瑪莉。

6. I’ve got to get rid of some of my shoes.
我得處理掉幾雙襪子。

7. How would I go about doing that?
我要怎麼開始呢?

8. I have no idea how to go about writing a poem.
我完全不知道要如何開始寫一首詩。

9. Give me a break.
饒了我吧!

10. skydiver 高空跳傘表演者

11. The plane continued soaring at 5000 metres above sea level.
那架飛機一直在海拔五千米的高空飛行。

12. Pardon me (Excuse me), but do you have this in a small (in blue)?
請問一下,這件衣服有沒有小號的(藍色的)?

13. Let me check our stockroom.
讓我查一下庫存。

14. I like that shade of green. Where can I try it on?
我喜歡那種綠色。我可以到哪裡試穿?

15. Right this way and I’ll show you to an empty fitting room.
請往這邊走,我帶您到空的試衣間去。

16. Can I try this watch on? = Can I try on this watch?
我可以試戴這支手錶嗎?

17. I beg your pardon? (Beg your pardon?) (Pardon me?) (Pardon?)
對不起,請再說一次好嗎?

18. 逛衣服時,顧客會詢問的問題。

Do you have a smaller/bigger size?
有小一點/大一點的嗎?

What is it made of?
這是什麼質料做的?

Will the color fade?
會褪色嗎?

Will it get wrinkled easily?
這會不會很容易皺?

22. 逛衣服時,店員會詢問的問題。

Are you looking for anything in particular?
你有特別在找什麼嗎?

What size do you need?
你需要什麼尺寸?

23. 不希望被店員打擾時。

I’m just looking. / I’m just browsing.
我只是看看。

24. 不滿意商品時。

It’s too tight.
太緊了。

It’s too loose.
太鬆了。

I don’t like the color.
我不喜歡這個顏色。

I’t a little pricey.
有點貴。

創作者介紹

Simple Happiness

Angela 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()