1. We don’t have much in common.
我們之間沒有什麼共通點。

2. I’m going to call it a day and go home.
今天到此為止,我要回家了。

 

3. It is out of the question.
不可能。

4. There aren’t really any sparks between us.
我們之間沒有火花。

5. The president’s announcements sparked a debate between the two parties.
總統的宣佈引發兩黨爭論。

6. Let’s solve this jigsaw puzzle.
我們來玩拼圖吧!

7. You go ahead and scream your lungs out.
你儘管自己去盡情尖叫吧。

8. amusement park
遊樂園

9. My mom won’t allow me to go out this late.
我媽媽不會允許我這麼晚還出門的。

10. Didn’t she have twins not so long ago?
她不是不久前生了雙胞胎嗎?

11. identical twins
同卵雙胞胎、孿生兒

12. non-identical twins (fraternal twins)
非同卵雙胞胎

13. twin sister
孿生姐妹

14. She gave birth to a pair of fraternal twins.
她生下不同卵的雙胞胎。

15. Tom and John are identical twins and I often mistake Tom for his twin brother.
湯姆跟約翰是同卵雙胞胎,我常常把湯姆誤認做他的孿生弟弟。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Hsiu 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()